About Brierley Bears
Each creation is designed and exquisitely handcrafted in Barnsley, South Yorkshire by me, Kat Hartley.
My creations have travelled many miles to be with their new owners. Some have stayed here in the UK, but many have gone as far as the USA and Australia.
Please note: Brierley Bears are designed with the adult collector in mind, and due to the small parts used in creating them they are not suitable for children under the age of 14
To adopt your own one of a kind creation, you can meet the orphans here.
* * *
A little info about the bears…
• Each creation is one of a kind
• Each creation has his or her own unique name
• They are all made from the highest quality mohair, alpaca or faux fur
• They are all filled with heavy weight polyester fibre and steel shot, which makes them quite heavy, but just right for a cuddle
• All bears come with a sewn-in tag and an individually designed hang tag around their neck
• Each hang tag has a photo of the bear, details of all materials used in its creation and signed for authenticity.
• All bears also come with an individually designed information booklet, including the bears story and birthday.
Commissions are undertaken
I take great pride in my work and hope that each adopted bear brings lots of happiness to their new families.
I hope you enjoy your visit!